Nampally Metropolitan court indicted factionist Bhanu Kiran and condemned him to experience life imprisonment regarding the murder of Rayalaseema group pioneer Gangula Suryanarayana Reddy false name Maddelacheruvu Suri in 2011 .
The court likewise coordinated Kiran’s associate Manmohan Singh to experience five years detainment while four others got quittance for the situation. Upwards of 92 witnesses were analyzed and more than 150 displays were set apart alongside 54 material articles.
Bhanu Kiran killed Rayalaseema faction leader Gangula Suryanarayana Reddy alias Maddelacheruvu Suri with a .32 gun at Navodaya Colony in Yousufguda on January 4, 2011, expecting that Suri would represent a danger to him as he was more than once enquiring about the subtleties of settlements.
Rayalaseema faction leader Gangula Suryanarayana Reddy alias Maddelacheruvu Suri likewise used to purportedly manhandle Kiran for neglecting to give legitimate data to him about settlements . This incited Kiran to murder Suri, police stated .
- One More Death From Telangana On PUBG Game Addiction
- Rashmi Responds On Her Car Accident “In Which A Man Just Missed From Death”
- London Government Issued Arrest Warrant Nirav Modi
- RGV Loaded A Complaint Against Film Censor Board on Lakshmi’s NTR Issue
- Jabardasth Anchor Gets Troubles With Her New car Accident
- Post Mortem Clarified the Death Reason Of YS Vivekananda Reddy