Tired of the spouse’s steady Whatsapp visit, a man submitted suicide on Friday in Pet Basheerabad after she had gone to her folks’ home because of the regular squabble between the two. As indicated by Petbasheerbagh SI Srinivas, Charantej Reddy (25), a local of Pulivendula in Kadapa region was dwelling at Vajpainagar in Chintal throughout the previous five years.
He was winning his living by driving an auto-rickshaw. Two years prior, Charan began to look all starry eyed at one Pavani and got hitched to her. The pair has a one-year-old child.
A couple of days back, Charan and Pavani had a warmed contention over her consistent Whatsapp talk following which she left her child and went to her parents’ home.
Discouraged over it, he balanced himself to the roof fan. Hearing the call of the little child, neighbors came to Charan’s home on Friday morning who was discovered hanging. The police enlisted a case and sent his body for posthumous.
- Husband suicide Due to Wife’s Social Media Contact
- Jammu and Kashmir Cops Arrested Three Men For Transporting Cattle Illegally
- Court Declared that’s A False Rape report Against Bollywood Actor
- Police Arrested Three Persons For Stealing Money From ATM
- Teenage Girls Will Addicted To Social Media With Poor Mental Health