young lady purportedly gets suicide in Nagpur early this week and police is testing if the demonstration was an aftereffect of some web based diversion she was playing, an authority said on Friday. The 17-year-old young lady was discovered hanging in her home around 7:30 pm in Nagpur on December 4, the authority said.
The expression slice here to exit was composed with ink on her wrist, the authority included. Examiner Vijay Talware of Beltarodi police headquarters said the perished’s folks have told police that she had a different space to contemplate and furthermore invested a ton of energy playing web based diversions.
We are attempting to discover which diversions she used to play on the web and whether these were risky ones. We have sent her cell phone to the criminological lab for investigation, Talware said. He, in any case, included that primer examinations have additionally recommended the young person was discouraged.
He said the young lady had anchored great stamps in her Class 12 tests, however had dropped a year to get into a school of her decision. An inadvertent demise case has been enrolled and further test into the episode was in progress, the authority said.
- Husband suicide Due to Wife’s Social Media Contact
- Jammu and Kashmir Cops Arrested Three Men For Transporting Cattle Illegally
- Court Declared that’s A False Rape report Against Bollywood Actor
- Police Arrested Three Persons For Stealing Money From ATM
- Teenage Girls Will Addicted To Social Media With Poor Mental Health
- Motivated Crime Videos Has Taken The Life Of a 9-years Boy