It would seem that the great rebound by Talanted director Trivikram Srinivas with ‘Aravindha Sametha’ was insufficient to justify him a film with Stylish Star Allu Arjun. The essayist turned chief was nearly concluded to work with Bunny for his next undertaking, yet the most recent reports propose that the film is dropped for the present.
What’s the reason and why this very foreseen film was shelved?As the per the most recent reports the last form of content described by Trivikram has not gotten an endorsement from the performing artist’s dad Allu Aravind as he’s said to be unconvinced with the story.
In this way, the dad child pair are presently wanting to scout for a new content and another enormous producer who can return Bunny on the achievement track. After the disappointment of Naa Peru Surya-Naa Illu India, Bunny should work with Vikram Kumar however that didn’t appear because of some implied reasons.
Again a similar thing is occurring with Trivikram, who coordinated Bunny in Julayi and S/o Satyamurthy. Along these lines, fanatics of Bunny may need to trust that a little longer time will get the most loved star’s next film in theaters.
- I will Not Keep Quit Like YS Jagan , Posani Angry Comments On ABN
- Indian Youtube Channel Became Top Channel in World
- Kannada Superstars To Campaign For Actress Political Success
- Balakrishna’s confident on 2019 Election Success Will Come True
- Niharika Strongly Replied Over The Shouting’s of Pawan….pawan
- More Bollywood Stars To Add In Tollywood Crazy Multi-Starrer “RRR”