It would seem that the great rebound by Talanted director Trivikram Srinivas with ‘Aravindha Sametha’ was insufficient to justify him a film with Stylish Star Allu Arjun. The essayist turned chief was nearly concluded to work with Bunny for his next undertaking, yet the most recent reports propose that the film is dropped for the present.
What’s the reason and why this very foreseen film was shelved?As the per the most recent reports the last form of content described by Trivikram has not gotten an endorsement from the performing artist’s dad Allu Aravind as he’s said to be unconvinced with the story.
In this way, the dad child pair are presently wanting to scout for a new content and another enormous producer who can return Bunny on the achievement track. After the disappointment of Naa Peru Surya-Naa Illu India, Bunny should work with Vikram Kumar however that didn’t appear because of some implied reasons.
Again a similar thing is occurring with Trivikram, who coordinated Bunny in Julayi and S/o Satyamurthy. Along these lines, fanatics of Bunny may need to trust that a little longer time will get the most loved star’s next film in theaters.
- Rana Daggubati Has Given a Strong Clarity on Negative Comments
- Doctors Strictly Ordered This Young Actor Not To Do Movies
- South Senior Actress Surprised With Viral News On Her Husband
- Star Comedian Gets Career Boosting Character in GopiChand’s Thriller Movie
- At Last Official Announcement From Bigg Boss 3 Telugu Version
- Without Proper Decision Wink Girl Priya Varrier Losing Her Fame Day By Day