Remaking the film Arjun Reddy itself is striking. While there is nothing yet from the Bollywood one with Shahid kapoor, the Tamil change with Vikram’s child is good to go for discharge soon. Titled ‘Varmaa’, the secret that was discharged before scarcely awed the watchers, however the most recent trailer is by all accounts turning the eyes of group of onlookers towards it .
Coordinated by Bala, Dhruv Vikram seems to have done his best to fit the job. In spite of the fact that known for his skill for inauspicious and novel protrayal of characters in his movies, Bala appears to have essentially embraced everything from Arjun Reddy for Varmaa.
Megha Chowdhury is great as Megha, which is finished by Shalini Pandey in Telugu as Preethi Shetty. Very few from Telugu gathering of people may like the trailer or discover it keeping pace with Arjun Reddy, yet it is unquestionably superior to the secret.
The film nearly is a casing to outline diversion of Arjun Reddy and everything relies upon how the lead characters perform. Tamil group of onlookers who have not viewed Arjun Reddy may begin to look all starry eyed at Varmaa .
- Rana Daggubati Has Given a Strong Clarity on Negative Comments
- Doctors Strictly Ordered This Young Actor Not To Do Movies
- South Senior Actress Surprised With Viral News On Her Husband
- Star Comedian Gets Career Boosting Character in GopiChand’s Thriller Movie
- At Last Official Announcement From Bigg Boss 3 Telugu Version