Few days Ago we have seen the beautiness of 1980’s village from Rangasthalam movie and had got an information about the revenge that includes caste discrimination and political issues . Ram charan where as Chittibabu, a hearing impaired person swings to be the legend of the story as he chooses to deliver retribution on an individual who caused the passing of his brother, Kumar Babu.
As a character, Chittibabu is superbly imperfect and all heart. Thus he earned most extreme individuals’ votes in favor of 2018, as the best character. Smash Charan did his profession best execution and it is clear in his acting that he trusted Sukumar, the author and chief more than himself.
That brought about him enhancing too. How could Sukumar think of stuffed characters and to what extent did he work? We can’t answer yet he made everybody stand up and see his specialty.
Consequently, pushing out by a hair, Rangasthalam wound up as our motion picture of the year and most mainstream vote went to Sukumar as filmmaker of the year over Nag Ashwin (Mahanati) and Maha Venkat (C/O Kancherapalem).
- Craziest Combination Has Got Broke Up For Prestigious Sequel
- Anasuya To Be Seen As One Of AP MLA in YSR Carde
- Venky-Varun’s Non-Stop Entertainment in Sankranthi Theaters
- Mahanati Family Members in Deep Pressure With NTR Bio- Pic Scene
- RGV’s Controversial get Up’s Of CBN & Lakshmi Parvathi in Lakshmi’s NTR