Ram Charan’s one of the huge block blockbuster Rangasthalam has turned into an enormous accomplishment for Ram Charan and Sukumar. Very few expected the film gather Rs. 128 crores share in the cinematic world and it is excessively tremendous. It turned into the third most elevated cash spinner at the Telugu film industry after two Baahubali motion pictures.
We can call it Non-Baahubali Industry Hit. With such an immense achievement, exchange will expect the quick next from the on-screen character to improve the situation or equivalent to it. Vinaya Vidheya Rama, next film of Ram Charan after Rangasthalam with Boyapati Srinu is presently riding high on the achievement wave.
DVV Danayya got it done for Rs. 24 crores and a Rs. 22 crores bargain has been made for Hindi satellite TV rights it appears. Indeed, even West Godavari got Rs. 5.6 crores for the film it appears.
The pre-discharge business is relied upon to contact Rs. 120 crores, around with Rs. 80 crores from customary Telugu markets and Rs. 40 crores above from Satellite, gushing and Audio rights. Film is relied upon to wind up a film industry hair-raising hit amid Sankranthi season.
- General People Blended Response On YS Jagan – KTR’s Federal Front Meeting
- No Need of National Investigation Agency on YS Jagan Murder Attempt Case : Chandrababu
- Its an good Idea To Maintain Your Health Fit : Recent Research
- Is This A Generation break up For Mega Family Tradition
- Ramulamma Raised Her Voice In Support of YS Sharmila