Controversial Filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma has uncovered the performing artists who will play Lakshmi Parvathi and Nara Chandrababu Naidu in his forthcoming motion picture Lakshmi’s NTR. Kannada performer Yagna Shetty will repeat Lakshmi Parvathi while on-screen character Sritej will be viewed as Chandrababu Naidu.
Ram Gopal Varma additionally shared photos of the team and included both the characters are imperative in the film. Shockingly, on-screen character Sritej was most recently seen in ‘NTR – Kathanayakudu’ as YS Rajasekhar Reddy. It’s an special entry for this up and coming performing artist and one of its sort to paper two political Leaders .
While Yagna Shetty highlighted in Ram Gopal Varma’s ‘Executing Veerappan’ motion picture. Lakshmi’s NTR is almost founded on lawmaker and NTR’s second spouse Lakshmi Parvathi’s book. It is a known news that RGV is canning Lakshmi’s NTR as a biopic based on the life of late NTR post his wedding to Lakshmi Parvathi.
Furthermore, RGV assured movie buffs that he would show just real incidents in the life of NTR after his second marriage. The film is expected to hit screens in the first week of February.
- Rana Daggubati Has Given a Strong Clarity on Negative Comments
- Doctors Strictly Ordered This Young Actor Not To Do Movies
- South Senior Actress Surprised With Viral News On Her Husband
- Star Comedian Gets Career Boosting Character in GopiChand’s Thriller Movie
- At Last Official Announcement From Bigg Boss 3 Telugu Version