Out of the sudden, a lot to everybody’s stun, Nagababu has been focusing on Nandamuri Balakrishna fire online life posts. Around two or three weeks back, Nagababu first made a colossal tempest by saying in a meeting that he doesn’t know who Balakrishna is. Not halting there, Nagababu proceeded to go after Balakrishna on to more events on his Facebook.
What’s more, presently, the nagababu took an extreme agree at Balakrishna and his forthcoming biopic on his dad NT Rama Rao. A few falsehoods and some fiction. Why making biopics when you can’t uncover actualities, Nagababu composed on his Facebook, finishing his post saying that even he can discuss verse, in a roundabout way ridiculing Balakrishna’s affinity for presenting verse at open occasions.
Obviously that Nagababu’s most recent Facebook post has made a tempest in a teacup even as NTR Kathanayakudu, the main film in the two-section biopics, is planned for a great discharge on January ninth. Then again, Balayya is yet to counter Nagababu’s posts.
- Mega Hero Concentrating More To Attract Family Than Mass Audience
- What is the Reason behind the Cancel of Kalki Movie Promotions
- Successful Manam Combination Sets To Create Another Record
- Differences Created Between Mega Brothers Due to Politics
- Anchor Lasya Rushed all the Rumours on Bigg Boss 3 Entry