The Yester year’s sensation of YSR’s paadayatra film ‘Yatra’ opened to blended responses from all quarters, one can’t quit applauding these two characters inside the motion picture. They are magnificently scratched, composed by the chief, while the performers likewise splendidly depicted them.
It’s the jobs of Congress pioneers like KVP Rama Chandra Rao and V Hanumantha Rao, which gave lighthearted element and furthermore practical touch to Yatra. Expert on-screen character Rao Ramesh shocked in the job of KVP and grandstands how he used to be ubiquitous (very present) in each and every move of YS Rajasekhar Reddy.
Telugu senior actor Rao Ramesh exceeded expectations in this character with least exchanges and most extreme articulations as he depicted a shocker. What’s more, there comes V Hanumantha Rao, whose name isn’t utilized in the film however the emulates and tricks put by performer Thotapalli Madhu (previous author) have tossed a comic shock.
While the character hasn’t tossed huge light into governmental issues done by this Congress chief, yet it has demonstrated how he used to feel desirous of YSR’s ascent. These two characters are most likely making masses insane in theaters.
- Chandrababu And Pawan First Meet After The 2019 General Elections
- Russell – Rana Failed to Impress KKR Fans Against RCB
- IT Raids Are as Per Law , Not Related to Political vengeance : PM Modi
- People Are Shocked With The Reason Of Actress Photos On New Building
- Police Arrested 7 Persons on Cricket Betting During RCB vs KKR Match