Truly, Higher Denomination Indian Currency Notes have been prohibited. This didn’t occur in India, yet Nepal Government took such an intense choice. The Nepal Government forced a restriction on the utilization of Indian Currency Notes in sections of Rs 200, Rs 500 and Rs 2000.
A course has been passed requesting that Nepalese People cease from putting away or conveying Indian Currency Notes higher than Rs 100. Nepal’s Information and Communications Minister Gokul Prasad Baskota educated about the choice taken by the legislature in such manner.
In spite of the fact that Nepal have its own money, many individuals utilize Indian Currency for exchanges in different structures. Demonetisation in India hugy affected Nepal where Indian cash is broadly utilized.
Boycott of Indian Currency in Nepal would unfavorably influence the Nepalese workers working in India and Indian Tourists visiting Nepal.
- No Doubt on Pawan Kalyan’s Defeat From Bhimavaram : YCP Leader
- Indian Prestigious IPL Will Start From Today With CSK vs RCB
- A New Relationship Formed Between India And Pakistan With Tweeter Message
- People Excited With KA Paul’s Behaviour After MP Nomination
- Reduce of Heart Strokes By Drinking Orange Juice Daily