Truly, Higher Denomination Indian Currency Notes have been prohibited. This didn’t occur in India, yet Nepal Government took such an intense choice. The Nepal Government forced a restriction on the utilization of Indian Currency Notes in sections of Rs 200, Rs 500 and Rs 2000.
A course has been passed requesting that Nepalese People cease from putting away or conveying Indian Currency Notes higher than Rs 100. Nepal’s Information and Communications Minister Gokul Prasad Baskota educated about the choice taken by the legislature in such manner.
In spite of the fact that Nepal have its own money, many individuals utilize Indian Currency for exchanges in different structures. Demonetisation in India hugy affected Nepal where Indian cash is broadly utilized.
Boycott of Indian Currency in Nepal would unfavorably influence the Nepalese workers working in India and Indian Tourists visiting Nepal.
- Better Performance and Stunning Display SmartPhone By Samsung Galaxy M40
- A New Survey says “Amazon Became India’s Biggest Employer Brand”
- India’s Continuing Winning Record Against Pakistan in 2019 World Cup
- Rumours: Was Ex-CBI Lakshminarayana Is Thinking About To Join In BJP
- At Last Official Announcement From Bigg Boss 3 Telugu Version