Now a days we are seeing many changes are happening through web based social media accounts and it even made individuals to do numerous things for consideration. Some are endeavoring to communicate with no restrictions or censor .
A Telangana youthful person went to Saudi Arabia for employment and he set up a post supporting assault on Rohingyas in Myanmar. The post wound up viral and few RTed, the post supporting his perspectives.
Maybe a couple whined against it. This made Saudi Arabia police to dispatch an examination against him and capture him. He erased the post however it has turned into a web sensation.
He please liable and requested less discipline. Yet, as per Saudi laws, he is given the death penalty of 5 years detainment for inciting post via web-based networking media. As the last date to advance the judgment is shutting by, his family is asking assistance from Government.
- New Luch of Chinese Mobile Vivo V15 is All Set To Launch Today
- Raising Many Political Allegations on Andhra Pradesh Farmers Suicide Death
- At last YS Jagan’s London Tour Conformed with Family
- Revanth Reddy’s Statements on Vote for Note Interrogation Gone Viral
- India Today has given the Clarity on Who will be Next Andhra Pradesh CM