Now a days we are seeing many changes are happening through web based social media accounts and it even made individuals to do numerous things for consideration. Some are endeavoring to communicate with no restrictions or censor .
A Telangana youthful person went to Saudi Arabia for employment and he set up a post supporting assault on Rohingyas in Myanmar. The post wound up viral and few RTed, the post supporting his perspectives.
Maybe a couple whined against it. This made Saudi Arabia police to dispatch an examination against him and capture him. He erased the post however it has turned into a web sensation.
He please liable and requested less discipline. Yet, as per Saudi laws, he is given the death penalty of 5 years detainment for inciting post via web-based networking media. As the last date to advance the judgment is shutting by, his family is asking assistance from Government.
- Natural Star “Jersey” Gets Good Response From The People
- April 19 World liver day To Give The Awareness of Liver Disease
- Ram Charan’s Bollywood Powerful Role in Salman’s Bharat
- Huge Money Spendings For Introductions of NTR & Charan in RRR
- Police Suspects suspicious activity Behind Person Suicide From Cell Tower