As per the Hindu calendar , Makar Sankranti is the start of the propitious year. This day is likewise prestigious as the celebration of gather. The ranchers have put in a great deal of diligent work; they have sown the seeds and furrowed the fields and seeking after a productive collect year ahead.
According to the Hindu date-book and conventions, the puja is typically performed amid an explicit time which is extremely promising otherwise called shubh Muhurat.
For the holy puja, the timings are: Mahapunya Kaal Muhurat: 7:15 AM – 9:15 AM ……
Kaal Muhurat: 7:15 AM – 12:30 PM………..
It’s amid the celebration that everybody inspires together to go to Lord Surya and prepares themselves for the productive collect season. Aside from cleaning their homes and wearing new garments, the day normally starts with petitions and contributions to the master.
The visit to the Lord Surya and Lord Shani sanctuaries is additionally part of the day; gods likewise take a plunge in the Holy Ganges to wash away their transgressions.
As we as a whole realize that the promising day is praised with standard til ke ladoo and chikki that keep the body warm amid this virus season and the day closes with kite flying. Cheerful Sankranti and wish all of you a ton of thriving and joy into your lives.
- Mega Hero Concentrating More To Attract Family Than Mass Audience
- What is the Reason behind the Cancel of Kalki Movie Promotions
- Successful Manam Combination Sets To Create Another Record
- Differences Created Between Mega Brothers Due to Politics
- YS Jagan’s Government Has Made An Announcement on Expansion of AP Districts