Today Arun Jaitley Who was the Finance Minister had given the counter attack on Congress president Rahul Gandhi, blaming him for “lying and rehashing misrepresentation” on the Rafale issue and guaranteed that “conspirators” in past protection tricks are presently raising fingers at the Narendra Modi government.
Reacting to the political opposition chief’s charges amid a talk on Rafale issue in Lok Sabha, he said Gandhi has a “characteristic aversion for truth” and had prior made his discussion with the French president, which was denied by the French government.
We are for the most part completely frustrated in light of the fact that each word he has said has been denied by the Supreme Court. At the point when the Supreme Court talks on an issue, it is the final word, he said.
Focusing on the Gandhi family, he said a few people and families comprehend the number juggling of cash yet can’t appreciate issues of national security. The finance minister likewise raised AgustaWestland, National Herald cases and made a hidden reference to Ottavio Quattrocchi to attack Congress administration.
- This Is the Indians Favorite Food During Summer : Uber Eats
- Most Viral Social Media Platform TikTok Come With A Safety Feature For People
- A New Survey says “Amazon Became India’s Biggest Employer Brand”
- India’s Continuing Winning Record Against Pakistan in 2019 World Cup
- Rumours: Was Ex-CBI Lakshminarayana Is Thinking About To Join In BJP