Modi is one of the Telanted Political Leader around the country . He has his finger on the beat of the general population. He is a sharp spectator of political advancements in the nation. No big surprise, he is keen on what’s going on in Andhra Pradesh too . In this way, when Governor of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana ESL Narasimhan called him on recently as a major aspect of his two-day visit to New Delhi, Narendra Modi apparently gotten some information about YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and his Praja Sankalpa Yatra.
He is said to have gotten some information about the way the yatra was arranged and executed and how the group turnout was. It is discovered that Modi manifested part of enthusiasm for the noteworthy Praja Sankalpa Yatra, which spread over 3465 km and 341 days.
The yatra contacted over 1.25 crore individuals of Andhra Pradesh and secured each locale of the state . Modi additionally allegedly examined the governmental issues in both Telangana and Andhra and enquired about the current political situation.
The Governor likewise disclosed to him the circumstance in the repercussions of the bifurcation of AP High Court. The Governor returned after the meet to Hyderabad.
- This Is the Indians Favorite Food During Summer : Uber Eats
- Most Viral Social Media Platform TikTok Come With A Safety Feature For People
- A New Survey says “Amazon Became India’s Biggest Employer Brand”
- India’s Continuing Winning Record Against Pakistan in 2019 World Cup
- Rumours: Was Ex-CBI Lakshminarayana Is Thinking About To Join In BJP