Modi is one of the Telanted Political Leader around the country . He has his finger on the beat of the general population. He is a sharp spectator of political advancements in the nation. No big surprise, he is keen on what’s going on in Andhra Pradesh too . In this way, when Governor of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana ESL Narasimhan called him on recently as a major aspect of his two-day visit to New Delhi, Narendra Modi apparently gotten some information about YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and his Praja Sankalpa Yatra.
He is said to have gotten some information about the way the yatra was arranged and executed and how the group turnout was. It is discovered that Modi manifested part of enthusiasm for the noteworthy Praja Sankalpa Yatra, which spread over 3465 km and 341 days.
The yatra contacted over 1.25 crore individuals of Andhra Pradesh and secured each locale of the state . Modi additionally allegedly examined the governmental issues in both Telangana and Andhra and enquired about the current political situation.
The Governor likewise disclosed to him the circumstance in the repercussions of the bifurcation of AP High Court. The Governor returned after the meet to Hyderabad.
- Amazon is Back With An Existing Offers Once Again
- In 2019 Perfect Time For Makar Sankranti According To Hindu calendar
- Popular Social Media To Sell The User Data In 2012
- Special Category Status guaranteed…If Congress Gets Control In AP : Rahul Gandhi
- Modi Knowing Everything About YS Jagan’s Praja Sankalpa Yatra Through Telugu Governor