When TDP supremo and Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu is trying hard and fast endeavors to bring all enemy of BJP powers on a typical stage at the national dimension, the BJP State administration has chosen to dispatch a hostile against the Telugu Desam government by reserving in Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
As a major aspect of the BJP plan to uncover the ‘disappointments’ of the TDP routine, Modi will address an open gathering in the State . PM Modi will visit Guntur on February tenth (Sunday). Amid this visit, Modi will address Praja Chaitanya Sabha at Etukuru sidestep street here in the city.
BJP state president Kanna Lakshminarayana alongside other gathering pioneers examined the general population meeting courses of action on Saturday. For PM Modi three helipads are orchestrated close to the ground for which Special Protection Group (SPG) authorities have led an exceptional preliminary run.
On PM Modi’s visit to the area tight security has been masterminded by the police office. The PM Modi will likewise take an interest at the Praja Chaitanya Sabha which will be held in Visakhapatnam on February 27.
- Pawan Kalyan’s Ex-wife Re-entry in to Films with Bellamkonda’s Tiger
- Pakistan with Get Into Reverse Attacks , If India Attacks : Pakistan Prime Minister
- What will happen with this political and Cine Glamour Meeting
- An Indian Couple Found As a dead in Suspicious Way
- This shows the Political Relations Between India-pak Getting Into a Dangerous Position