AP Opposition party President YS Jagan has affirmed that there are 60 Lakh duplicate votes in favor of the Telugu Desam Party in Andhra Pradesh. Jagan has given a formal objection to the Chief Election Commissioner (CEC) Sunil Arora at New Delhi. In the wake of meeting CEC Sunil Arora, Jagan informed the media. He claimed that decision TDP is including in making counterfeit votes to support its so as to pick up in the inevitable polls.
He additionally claimed that the TDP has advanced 35 CIs into DSPs and asserted that the decision party is intending to utilize them in the coming races to recover control. Jagan asserted CM Chandrababu Naidu or demolishing the Police System in the state and affirmed that DGP RP Thakur is acting at the command of CM Chandrababu.
YS Jagan likewise affirmed that Chandrababu Naidu is advancing the police authorities having a place with his very own locale (Kamma people group) and in this way needs to utilize them in the races. Jagan has requested that the CEC change the AP DGP and Intelligence ADG and requested to select new people in the key posts.
YS Jagan likewise guaranteed that immense number of votes of YCP supporters have been missing. Jagan claimed that AP state government is doing negligence in the voters list.
- New Luch of Chinese Mobile Vivo V15 is All Set To Launch Today
- Raising Many Political Allegations on Andhra Pradesh Farmers Suicide Death
- At last YS Jagan’s London Tour Conformed with Family
- Revanth Reddy’s Statements on Vote for Note Interrogation Gone Viral
- India Today has given the Clarity on Who will be Next Andhra Pradesh CM