In the annihilation of Congress Party ie….Mahakutami in Telangana state, Congress Leaders reexamined their choice to have collusion with TDP for 2019 AP Elections. Today, Raghuveera Reddy elucidated Congress High Command hadn’t taken any choice on collusion up until this point.
He educated that Party Leaders and Cadre in all the 175 Constituencies will be taken into certainty before taking any such significant choice. Since couple of weeks, An area of media has been detailing that Chandrababu Naidu will forfeit Kuppam Seat for Lokesh and he would challenge from Kalyana Durgam.
Strangely, Raghuveera Reddy is exceptionally specific about challenging next races from a similar portion. At the point when tested about the likelihood of TDP Supremo leaning toward this supporters, APCC Chief answered: ‘Congress Booth Committees have been shaped in each town of Kalyana Durgam.
Regardless of whether if Chandrababu Naidu challenges or not, I am will challenge from here on Congress Ticket . As it were, Raghuveera Reddy indicated that there won’t be collusion among TDP and Congress for 2019 AP Elections. He likewise precluded the likelihood of challenging from Hindupur MP Constituency in next Assembly races.
- Mega Hero Concentrating More To Attract Family Than Mass Audience
- What is the Reason behind the Cancel of Kalki Movie Promotions
- Successful Manam Combination Sets To Create Another Record
- Differences Created Between Mega Brothers Due to Politics
- YS Jagan’s Government Has Made An Announcement on Expansion of AP Districts