All of a sudden things are changing big time in TV circuit, a few news channels changing their political changes and some adjusting their ways with adversaries. The broadcasting of YS Jagan’s recent interview on one specific Telugu news channel has prompted banter now. All things considered, from quite a while, this specific channel has not appeared in any of the resistance party individuals.
While batting for the decision gathering and its society, it even disregarded any semblance of Pawan Kalyan for some different reasons. And after that, as of late they host helped one gathering decisive victory the race with their spectacular inclusion. Presently that Jagan got met by this channel, some political investigators are opining that the party that had won as of late may have requested that they do as such.
Likewise, this meeting is somewhat sort uncovering the nexus between the political party and the TV channel. All said and done, interview the Main opposition chief of a state like of Andhra Pradesh is an absolute necessity do work for any Telugu TV channel.
For whatever length of time that it isn’t politically propelled, regardless of whether it is making positive inquiries or negative inquiries, it sounds great.
- TRS Party Combined With Ola Cabs To Control Road Accidents
- I will Not Keep Quit Like YS Jagan , Posani Angry Comments On ABN
- Balakrishna’s confident on 2019 Election Success Will Come True
- No More Rivalry Between Vangaveeti and Devineni Families
- Janasena party Gets More Stronger With Mega Brother’s Entry