Scarcely a month back, the TDP was overflowing with movement and its pioneers were raving and fuming against KCR. Today, the TDP is discouraged. It scarcely figured out how to win only two seats. Presently, even those two MLAs are good to go to dump the gathering and join the decision TRS. This is sending stun waves among the TDP majority.
The best supervisors also are doing all that they can to keep the MLAs from traverse . Among the individuals who are charged to surrender is Sattupalli MLA Sandra Venkata Veeraiah. Sandra was one of those uncommon MLAs who decline to take KCR’s goad till now.
In spite of the fact that the TRS attempted each trap in the exchange to draw him amid the last gathering, he didn’t join the TRS. Be that as it may, this time around, he appears to have chosen to join the TRS as there is no future for the TDP in Telangana. On the off chance that Sandra goes, the TDP would be totally wiped out in Telangana .
Subsequently the TDP pioneers are endeavoring to urge Sandra Venkata Veeraiah and make him remain back. They are endeavoring to reveal to him that the individuals who changed over to the TRS were abuseed there. They are doing everything with the exception of falling at his feet. In any case, Sandra appears to have chosen to hook on to the TRS fleeting trend.
- YSRCP Leader Counter Attack on TDP Chief Security Checks in Airport
- Persons Arrested for Spreading Negative Gossips on Missing Women
- Telangana People Shocked By Listening to This Missing News of Persons
- Telangana CM In Deep Trouble With AP CM YS Jagan’s Crucial Decision
- All Set for the Telangana New Secretariat Inauguration