Yesterday Finance Minister reported ‘Annadata Sukhibhava’ plot for the immediate money implement plan to executed to the greatest advantage of Andhra Pradesh . This Welfare Scheme ended up being a poor impersonation of TRS Government’s Rythu Bandhu. Telangana Government offered Rs 8,000 for every section of land for all the 58.30 lakh agriculturists under Rythu Bandhu Scheme.
According to the Election guarantee, Telangana CM KCR chose to offer Rs 10,000 for each section of land every year to the ranchers from this year. Rs 15,000 crore was dispensed for this plan alone in the principal spending plan of TRS second term. Interestingly, TDP Government allocated just Rs 5,000 crore for ‘Annadata Sukhibava’ for the year 2019-20.
AP Population is more than that of Telangana and even tally of agriculturists is absolutely more. At that point, How can allotment of Rs 5,000 crore will be adequate if TDP Government wishes to pay Rs 8,000 for each section of land or 10,000 for every section of land .
AP CM Chandrababu Naidu wouldn’t like to incorporate Rich Farmers in the rundown of recipients. Which implies, Farmers having agribusiness arrive more than 5 sections of land mayn’t get any profit by ‘Annadata Sukhibhava’.
- Pawan Kalyan’s Ex-wife Re-entry in to Films with Bellamkonda’s Tiger
- Pakistan with Get Into Reverse Attacks , If India Attacks : Pakistan Prime Minister
- What will happen with this political and Cine Glamour Meeting
- An Indian Couple Found As a dead in Suspicious Way
- This shows the Political Relations Between India-pak Getting Into a Dangerous Position