Andhra Pradesh Rulling government has chosen to Increase the NTR Bharosa pensions from Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 2,000. In an ongoing audit meeting, the Government is said to have taken this choice. This implies senior subject and widows will get Rs. 2000 consistently. After bifurcation, the Government has taken a choice to climb benefits from Rs. 200 to Rs. 1000 per month for senior citizens, widows, weavers, toddy tappers and HIV patients.
Disabilities upto 79%, the Telugu Desam Government has expanded it from Rs. 500 to Rs. 1000 and for those whose level of incapacity is over 80%, the administration has been giving Rs. 1500 as their month to month annuity. About 50.15 lakh recipients have been accepting NTR Bharosa benefits from 2014.
All in all, from 2014 to 2018, the Telugu Desam Government has dispensed 24,618.4 crore for benefits. Presently, with Assembly races nearing, the administration has chosen to twofold the benefits as it could hold the recipients of the plan and push them to vote in favor of TDP.
While this is a brilliant move by the administration, this could additionally trouble the state exchequer with significantly more deficiency given that the state is as of now sunk with an enormous income shortage.
- TRS Party Combined With Ola Cabs To Control Road Accidents
- I will Not Keep Quit Like YS Jagan , Posani Angry Comments On ABN
- Balakrishna’s confident on 2019 Election Success Will Come True
- No More Rivalry Between Vangaveeti and Devineni Families
- Janasena party Gets More Stronger With Mega Brother’s Entry