Andhra Pradesh Main Opposition Party to start its five-day crusade ‘Ninnu Nammam Babu’ in 175 Assembly voting demographics in the state on Thursday. The battle is touted to be a piece of the progressing Praja Sankalpa Yatra lead by YSR Congress Party Chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, which is planned to come full circle on January 9 at Ichchapuram, Srikakulam.
Amid the battle, all the 175 Assembly Coordinators over the State will feature the disappointments of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu in their separate voting public and towns, said the party while at the same time sharing subtleties of the crusade .
Organizers will lead gatherings with the party unit and will direct gatherings crosswise over 1700 towns in five days.
Each organizer is planned to visit 10 towns over the span of the battle and hold two public meetings in two towns on one day.
- Rana Daggubati Has Given a Strong Clarity on Negative Comments
- Doctors Strictly Ordered This Young Actor Not To Do Movies
- South Senior Actress Surprised With Viral News On Her Husband
- Star Comedian Gets Career Boosting Character in GopiChand’s Thriller Movie
- This Is the Indians Favorite Food During Summer : Uber Eats