Path back in November 2017, Andhra Pradesh Opposition Leader YS Jaganmohan Reddy propelled Praja Sankala Yatra at Idupulapaya in Kadapa District. The long distance race stroll of People’s Leader has reached an end following 14 Months. Today, Jagan finishes up his padayatra with a huge open gathering in Ichhapuram, Srikakulam District .
People’s leader YS Jagan set another benchmark by remaining with individuals for such an extensive stretch over the span of Padayatra. Wherever he may have gone, Public continued showering so much love and love on Son of YSR independent of position, belief and religion. The turnout of groups for the Padayatra was another record.
Political Analysts have been of the feeling that it’s close difficult to reproduce what Jagan has done and what he could accomplish. We have seen Leaders who can’t direct visits for over a week and YS Jaganmohan Reddy who strolled for a great many kilometers in 341 Days.
It demonstrates the assurance and responsibility of YCP Supremo to serve the general population. YSR’s noteworthy padayatra in 2004 got him CM Post. Fulfillment can be accomplished for Praja Sankalpa Yatra just if Jagan rehashes his Father’s accomplishment. Will YCP make history by framing government in 2019 .
- YSRCP Leader Counter Attack on TDP Chief Security Checks in Airport
- What Is the Result Of YS Jagan First Approach On AP Special Category Status
- First Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Became An Ordinary Man Today
- YSRCP Firebrand MLA Demands for Apology from TDP Chief
- The AP’s Assembly Sessions has Ended With YS Jagan and CBN’s Self Target