Snake found in the Cool Drink in AP

168
Snake found in the Cool Drink in AP

B Nagaraju purchased a Thums Up bottle at Bommuru town in Rajamahendravaram Mandal on Friday. He slightest anticipated that would get the stun of his life inside seconds after this purchase.

After taking a taste, Nagaraju saw wind in the Thums Up container. He started regurgitating instantly out of dread of losing his life. Addressing the media people, Nagaraju debilitated to document a protestation against the Cola Company in the Consumer’s Forum.

{loadmodule mod_custom,GA Side Ad 336 X 280}

This isn’t the first run through snake was found in Thums Up bottle. In June a year ago, A client saw dead snake in the soft drink in Tanuku, West Godavari.
Why such toxic articles were showing up in Thums Up jugs alone? The organization and staff at assembling plants need to assume liability for it.