Uttam Kumar Reddy , who was the working President of Telangana Congress Party has opened up out of the blue about Chandrababu’s battle in Telangana races. No harm has happened due to Chandrababu Naidu’s battle in Telangana. Additionally it’s not reasonable for state that Congress lost the decisions in light of the collusion with TDP, has stated PCC president Uttam Kumar .
He opined that had the effect been minimal early, the outcomes would have been the other way. The TPCC boss said his gathering central leadership will take a choice on the collusion for the Lok Sabha Polls .
Refering to numerous purposes for the annihilation in the surveys, Uttam likewise communicated his annoyance on the Election commission for abnormalities in holding the surveys with straightforwardness.
Scrutinizing Telangana CM, Uttam included it’s been two weeks that TRS chief K Chandrashekar rao accepting pledge as Chief Minister and still the get together isn’t called for swearing of recently chose MLAs.
- Craziest Combination Has Got Broke Up For Prestigious Sequel
- Anasuya To Be Seen As One Of AP MLA in YSR Carde
- Venky-Varun’s Non-Stop Entertainment in Sankranthi Theaters
- Is This The Return Gift to Chandrababu , KTR Meets YS Jagan for Federal Front
- Mahanati Family Members in Deep Pressure With NTR Bio- Pic Scene