Following 14 Huge months and 3648 kilometers, YSR Congress Party President YS Jagan’s aspiring Padayatra has arrived at an end today in Ichchapuram, Srikakulam. On this event, Jagan tended to a huge assembling and reported a few Schemes to the farmers’s locale in Andhra Pradesh. Jagan said that whenever given power, his next gathering will change each parliamentary voting public in the state into an area and partition the current 13 areas in 25 for better organization.
YSR Congress Party President YS Jagan further said he will set up town secretariats and utilize neighborhood adolescents to guarantee the administration plans achieve countless . The much invited declaration in Jagan’s discourse was the 9 hour free power and a fiscal pay of Rs 12,500 in the long stretch of May for agriculturists.
Likewise, Jagan declared an entire waiver of street assess on the tractors acquired by agriculturists. Moreover, Rs 5 lakhs for the groups of expired agriculturists under YSR Bhima and setting up of cold stockpiling and nourishment handling units in each mandal, settling the base certification sum even before farmers start cultivating, dispensing of Rs 3,000 crores for the base assurance sum for yields and another Rs 4,000 crores for Disaster help finance were a piece of Jagan’s guarantees amid his Speech.
- YSRCP Leader Counter Attack on TDP Chief Security Checks in Airport
- What Is the Result Of YS Jagan First Approach On AP Special Category Status
- First Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Became An Ordinary Man Today
- YSRCP Firebrand MLA Demands for Apology from TDP Chief
- The AP’s Assembly Sessions has Ended With YS Jagan and CBN’s Self Target