A part of finishing the successfull Praja Sankalpa yatra, Andhra Pradesh Main Opposition party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy starts the stroll to Tirumala to offer love to Lord Venkateswara Swamy. He reached Tirupati by 11 AM. YS Jagan while residing at the Padmavathi guesthouse, received a warm welcome from YSR Congress leaders, supporters and followers.
The leader has successfully completed the Praja Sankalpa Yatra, the mass outreach initiative, launched from Idupulapaya on November 6, 2017. His padayatra came to grand conclusion in Ichchapuram in Srikakulam on Wednesday. YS Jagan travelled to Tirupati for darshan of Lord Venkateshwara . On Thursday evening YS Jagan came to Alipiri.
A part from here here as a ordinary devotee Jagan took Alipiri strides (Alipiri Metlu) to reach Tirumala. He starts the means stroll by breaking the coconut as a convention. With reciting Govinda…Govinda.. an extensive group tailed him.
At night YS Jagan will offer his supplications to Lord through Sarva Darshanam. In the wake of finishing Swamy Darshanam, YS Jagan will make a visit to Sharada Peetham Swaroopananda Saraswati and take his endowments. Following a night remain in Tirumala, on Friday YS Jagan will begin to Pulivendula by means of YSR Kadapa area.
- YSRCP Leader Counter Attack on TDP Chief Security Checks in Airport
- What Is the Result Of YS Jagan First Approach On AP Special Category Status
- First Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Became An Ordinary Man Today
- YSRCP Firebrand MLA Demands for Apology from TDP Chief
- The AP’s Assembly Sessions has Ended With YS Jagan and CBN’s Self Target