After the Telangana Assembly election Results TRS Chief and New Chief Minister Of Telangana KCR intracted with media and expressed that he would gave the return gift to his Andhra Pradesh partner Chandrababu Naidu by battling against him in his state. Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrashekhar Rao did not preclude his party challenging races in the neighboring state.
The sky is the limit, he said when asked at a news meeting if TRS would challenge the surveys in Andhra Pradesh or support any political party against Naidu’s Telugu Desam Party (TDP). KCR guaranteed that his gathering got one lakh messages from Andhra Pradesh, asking for it to concentrate on the political issues in their state.
AP chief Minister had battled forcefully in Telangana Assembly races in help of the TDP competitors and its partner Congress. When he can come here, for what reason wouldn’t i be able to go there…. Chandrababu Naidu said he needs the welfare of Telugu individuals. Wouldn’t i be able to work for the benefit of Telugu individuals , he said.
He came to us with a blessing. We will restore the blessing. In the event that I don’t restore the blessing, he will state Telangana has no habits, KCR included. The TDP won two seats out of 13 it challenged in Telangana. The Congress-drove People’s Front was pulverized by the TRS, which won outright larger part.
- General People Blended Response On YS Jagan – KTR’s Federal Front Meeting
- No Need of National Investigation Agency on YS Jagan Murder Attempt Case : Chandrababu
- Its an good Idea To Maintain Your Health Fit : Recent Research
- Is This A Generation break up For Mega Family Tradition
- Ramulamma Raised Her Voice In Support of YS Sharmila
- All Venkatesh BlockBuster’s Are thrown aside Before f2 Performance