With Telangana Rashtra Samithi’s win appearing to be impending, the gathering pioneers are presently preparing for the promise taking function. K Chandrasekhar Rao, president of Telangana Rashtra Samiti, who spearheaded the movement for a separate state for 13 years, was going to Oath as the second Chief Minister of the youngest state along with His TRS Party Winning ministers .
As indicated by political buzz, previous Chief Minister K C R feels that tomorrow is the greatest day, a propitious one, and need to accept promise as Chief Minister of Telangana state.
Today evening at 4’0 clock, TRS party pioneers will meet at Telangana Bhavan and choose KCR as the pioneer of their TRS Legislature Party in the get together. Then again, a few savants are said to have prompted KCR to take promise on December fourteenth, another propitious day.
So we need to perceive what is a ultimate choice KCR will take as he happens to be a colossal devotee of crystal gazing and enchanted components.
- YSRCP Leader Counter Attack on TDP Chief Security Checks in Airport
- Persons Arrested for Spreading Negative Gossips on Missing Women
- Telangana People Shocked By Listening to This Missing News of Persons
- Telangana CM In Deep Trouble With AP CM YS Jagan’s Crucial Decision
- All Set for the Telangana New Secretariat Inauguration
- Is T-Congress Chief Leaving His Post For TRS Victory in MPTC and ZPTC Elections