K Chandrashekar Rao and Naveen Patnaik who was the chief Ministers of Telangana & Odisha have said that they have recently begun the talks procedure for the Fedral Front .
Addressing the media in Bhunaneswar, Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik complimented Telangana Chief Minister on the tremendous triumph in the recently held assembly elections.
Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik said they have talked about number issues particularly identified with the ranchers and farming area.
With respect to much talked Fedral Front which is of a non-BJP and non-Congress, Naveen uncovered less subtleties however recognized the discussions have been started .
Telangana Chief Minister KCR stated, this is only the start and he would meet Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik again for further talks.
He included that he would meet all similarly invested gatherings in the nation to assemble bolster in front of the 2019 polls .
- Is This The Return Gift to Chandrababu , KTR Meets YS Jagan for Federal Front
- Indian Railways Made Easy for The passengers to Load A complaints Online
- CM KCR’s One More “Homam” For The happiness of Telangana People
- We are Thinking About New Generation Cabinet in Telangana : KCR
- MEIL inaugurates safe drinking water scheme in Jamulapally