Now a Days cybercrime cases are increasing in the city and around 410 cases have been enlisted till December 13, 2018, said Commissioner of Police Anjani Kumar. There has been an exceptional ascent in the quantity of cybercrime cases enlisted contrasted with most recent two years.
In 2017, upwards of 325 cases were enlisted while in 2016, the number was 288 , said the CP adding that wrongdoings relating to Facebook and other online life handles were additionally ascended from 29 cases in 2017 to 45 out of 2018 .
As Hyderabad is developing as an IT center point, the quantity of cybercrime cases have likewise been expanding with the expansion of workers from alternate urban communities in the state, said Anjani Kumar.
The blamed in most for the cases were from outside the state and it is exceptionally troublesome and tedious for the police to fathom the case, said a cop. Up until this point, the police have settled 150 digital cases.
- Husband suicide Due to Wife’s Social Media Contact
- Jammu and Kashmir Cops Arrested Three Men For Transporting Cattle Illegally
- Court Declared that’s A False Rape report Against Bollywood Actor
- Police Arrested Three Persons For Stealing Money From ATM
- Teenage Girls Will Addicted To Social Media With Poor Mental Health