Now a Days cybercrime cases are increasing in the city and around 410 cases have been enlisted till December 13, 2018, said Commissioner of Police Anjani Kumar. There has been an exceptional ascent in the quantity of cybercrime cases enlisted contrasted with most recent two years.
In 2017, upwards of 325 cases were enlisted while in 2016, the number was 288 , said the CP adding that wrongdoings relating to Facebook and other online life handles were additionally ascended from 29 cases in 2017 to 45 out of 2018 .
As Hyderabad is developing as an IT center point, the quantity of cybercrime cases have likewise been expanding with the expansion of workers from alternate urban communities in the state, said Anjani Kumar.
The blamed in most for the cases were from outside the state and it is exceptionally troublesome and tedious for the police to fathom the case, said a cop. Up until this point, the police have settled 150 digital cases.
- One More Death From Telangana On PUBG Game Addiction
- Rashmi Responds On Her Car Accident “In Which A Man Just Missed From Death”
- London Government Issued Arrest Warrant Nirav Modi
- RGV Loaded A Complaint Against Film Censor Board on Lakshmi’s NTR Issue
- Jabardasth Anchor Gets Troubles With Her New car Accident