On Thursday Police captured proprietors of Rishab Chit Fund India Private Limited on a charge of conning. The police said the chit subsidize coordinators Sailesh Kumar Gujjar and his significant other Nandini Gujjar had swindled 500 people to the tune of Rs 50 to 60 crore.
As indicated by CCS Additional DCP G Jogaiah, the police fixed the houses and workplaces having a place with the coordinators. The police likewise had solidified the financial balances having a place with them and furthermore grabbed a few reports.
Sailesh Gujjar alongside his significant other Nandini began the Rishab Chit Fund India Private Limited in 2009 and got it enlisted, gathered settled stores from their companions. Further they occupied the cash in gambling club business at Goa and different business.
On a grumbling by one of the contributors, M Santosh Kumar, a private worker from Shah Gunj chowk, Mahankali police enlisted a swindling case and later it was exchanged to CCS for examination. Pressure won at CCS as countless reserve organization investors slipping on discovering that Sailesh Gujjar was captured.
- No Doubt on Pawan Kalyan’s Defeat From Bhimavaram : YCP Leader
- Indian Prestigious IPL Will Start From Today With CSK vs RCB
- A New Relationship Formed Between India And Pakistan With Tweeter Message
- People Excited With KA Paul’s Behaviour After MP Nomination
- Reduce of Heart Strokes By Drinking Orange Juice Daily