In the wake of wedding Naga Chaitanya, Samantha has turned out to be increasingly watchful in the determination of jobs and has been showing up in different sorts of characters . In spite of doing business motion picture courageous woman jobs in the beginning of a vocation, the performing artist has been taking insightful choices of late.
In the wake of revamping a Kannada superhit film ‘U-Turn’, the performing artist is presently going to change South Korean superhit film ‘Miss Granny’ in Telugu. Nandini Reddy of ‘Ala Modalaindi’ notoriety is helming this undertaking . The story is around a 70-year-elderly person who mysteriously transforms into a 20-year-old woman.
Thus, Sam will show up in two distinct shades in the film. At first, Samantha should play both as a 70-year-old and 20-year-old. Be that as it may, it appears as though the on-screen character has changed her choice. She may have imagined that acting in an elderly person job may mark her picture .
Along these lines, the motion picture unit reserved in a senior performer Lakshmi to play the 70-year-old job and Samantha will play the 20-year-old job in the film. Naga Shourya will assume an imperative job in the motion picture.
- Rana Daggubati Has Given a Strong Clarity on Negative Comments
- Doctors Strictly Ordered This Young Actor Not To Do Movies
- South Senior Actress Surprised With Viral News On Her Husband
- Star Comedian Gets Career Boosting Character in GopiChand’s Thriller Movie
- At Last Official Announcement From Bigg Boss 3 Telugu Version