IT Specialists from Quick Heal Technologies have found in Google Play Store certain fake applications that trap individuals to download and rate other supported applications. These applications seem, by all accounts, to be certified as a PDF peruser, PDF Downloader, PDF Scanner and so forth, however don’t have such usefulness, Rupali Parate, an Android malware examiner at Quick Heal Technologies wrote in a blog entry on Friday.
These applications incite clients to download and rate five star to support applications so as to open this application. After establishment of other application and rating, the client would have the capacity to utilize the PDF peruser following 24 hours. Be that as it may, following 24 hours, a similar circle begins.
It asks clients to login with some made secret phrase and requests that they download a similar application to open the application, Parate said. The essential aim of this application is to build the download check and great rating of supported applications. The supported application likewise does likewise.
Clients ought to be cautious while downloading such fake applications. Client can without much of a stretch remember it by experiencing survey, Parate stated, including that Quick Heal had announced these applications to Google .
- Chinese Mi Mobile Phones Has been Stopped Sales in India
- An Embarrassing Movement Between Pakistan Cricket Players Begging Indian Cricket Capitan
- A Recent Survey Has Shocked With Usage Of Mobile Data By Indians
- Indian Opener Shikhar Dhawan Has Been Out From 2019 World Cup Team
- A New Survey says “Amazon Became India’s Biggest Employer Brand”