It’s a shock to the whole country, Lok Sabha passed the milestone Bill to give 10% reservations to the financially flimsier areas having a place with the general classification with a large portion of the gatherings backing this measure.
A part of 323 individuals cast a vote in help of the Bill while only 3 cast a ballot against it, featuring the cross-party bolster for a significant bill .
The Government has named its turn as noteworthy and emphasized certainty that the Supreme Court to might endorse of it because of the well meaning plans behind presenting it. While Opposition raised worries over the Bill, Union Minister Thaawarchand Gehlot calmly cleared up questions of the individuals after which even a portion of the Opposition parties casted a vote for the Bill.
In the interim, AP Chief Minister and TDP Chief N. Chandrababu Naidu, BSP Chief Mayawati and a few others from the Opposition too communicated their help. The Bill will be tabled in Rajya Sabha today.
- Amazon is Back With An Existing Offers Once Again
- In 2019 Perfect Time For Makar Sankranti According To Hindu calendar
- Popular Social Media To Sell The User Data In 2012
- Special Category Status guaranteed…If Congress Gets Control In AP : Rahul Gandhi
- Modi Knowing Everything About YS Jagan’s Praja Sankalpa Yatra Through Telugu Governor