Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched Bharatiya Janata Party’s election campaign for 2019 Lok Sabha Surveys from the Uttar Pradesh’s Agra on January 9, as per party sources and MP Ram Shankar Katheria. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will visit Agra on January 4 to audit arrangements for Modi’s visit.
In the BJP’s Political CAmpaign PM Modi would give a report card of his government in four years listing out the promises that were made in the 2014 BJP manifesto and fulfilled in the past four years.
Strikingly, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had tended to an immense Lok Sabha rally in November 2013 to kick-begin the crusade for 2014 Lok Sabha surveys, with a Vijay Shankhnad rally at the Kothi Meena Bazar ground.
Before the state Assembly races, Modi had tended to a Parivartan rally in Agra on November 20, 2016. Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) sources feel Agra hosts demonstrated fortunate for the get-together which won nine Assembly seats and two Lok Sabha seats.
- Amazon is Back With An Existing Offers Once Again
- In 2019 Perfect Time For Makar Sankranti According To Hindu calendar
- Popular Social Media To Sell The User Data In 2012
- Special Category Status guaranteed…If Congress Gets Control In AP : Rahul Gandhi
- Modi Knowing Everything About YS Jagan’s Praja Sankalpa Yatra Through Telugu Governor