Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched Bharatiya Janata Party’s election campaign for 2019 Lok Sabha Surveys from the Uttar Pradesh’s Agra on January 9, as per party sources and MP Ram Shankar Katheria. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will visit Agra on January 4 to audit arrangements for Modi’s visit.
In the BJP’s Political CAmpaign PM Modi would give a report card of his government in four years listing out the promises that were made in the 2014 BJP manifesto and fulfilled in the past four years.
Strikingly, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had tended to an immense Lok Sabha rally in November 2013 to kick-begin the crusade for 2014 Lok Sabha surveys, with a Vijay Shankhnad rally at the Kothi Meena Bazar ground.
Before the state Assembly races, Modi had tended to a Parivartan rally in Agra on November 20, 2016. Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) sources feel Agra hosts demonstrated fortunate for the get-together which won nine Assembly seats and two Lok Sabha seats.
- PM Modi’s Sudden Twist For YS Jagan In Andhra Pradesh Special Status
- Chinese Mi Mobile Phones Has been Stopped Sales in India
- An Embarrassing Movement Between Pakistan Cricket Players Begging Indian Cricket Capitan
- Samsung Has Announced Their Prestigious Launch Of Galaxy Note 10
- A Recent Survey Has Shocked With Usage Of Mobile Data By Indians