Forecast of Lagadapati Survey on the 2018 Telangana Assembly Polls has turned out badly. Never been this Former MP made such a wrong expectation [(TRS – 35 (+/ – 10); Mahakutami – 55 (+/ – 10), TDP – 7 (+/ – 2), BJP – 7 (+/ – 2), MIM – 6-7, Independents – 7] . The real Results have been stunning to the individuals who trusted the review of Lagadapati as they were no where near what he anticipated.
Telangana Assembly Polls 2018 Results: TRS – 88; Congress – 19, TDP – 2, MIM – 7, BJP – 1, Independents – 2 . A day or two ago, Lagadapati was in Tirumala alongside his family for the darshan of Lord Venkateswara Swamy.
At the point when the nearby columnists looked for his response on the Telangana Election results, Andhra Octopus answered: ‘No..No, I shouldn’t talk. Responding prior was a mix-up I had submitted. In spite of realizing that one shouldn’t discuss political issues in Tirumala, I couldn’t control myself from conversing with media which cornered Me on that day while achieving my vehicle’.
Senior political leader Lagadapati lost his believability with wrong forecast he made for Telangana Elections 2018. Open would quit offering significance to his overviews any longer.
- General People Blended Response On YS Jagan – KTR’s Federal Front Meeting
- No Need of National Investigation Agency on YS Jagan Murder Attempt Case : Chandrababu
- Ramulamma Raised Her Voice In Support of YS Sharmila
- Is This The Return Gift to Chandrababu , KTR Meets YS Jagan for Federal Front
- Indian Railways Made Easy for The passengers to Load A complaints Online