Forecast of Lagadapati Survey on the 2018 Telangana Assembly Polls has turned out badly. Never been this Former MP made such a wrong expectation [(TRS – 35 (+/ – 10); Mahakutami – 55 (+/ – 10), TDP – 7 (+/ – 2), BJP – 7 (+/ – 2), MIM – 6-7, Independents – 7] . The real Results have been stunning to the individuals who trusted the review of Lagadapati as they were no where near what he anticipated.
Telangana Assembly Polls 2018 Results: TRS – 88; Congress – 19, TDP – 2, MIM – 7, BJP – 1, Independents – 2 . A day or two ago, Lagadapati was in Tirumala alongside his family for the darshan of Lord Venkateswara Swamy.
At the point when the nearby columnists looked for his response on the Telangana Election results, Andhra Octopus answered: ‘No..No, I shouldn’t talk. Responding prior was a mix-up I had submitted. In spite of realizing that one shouldn’t discuss political issues in Tirumala, I couldn’t control myself from conversing with media which cornered Me on that day while achieving my vehicle’.
Senior political leader Lagadapati lost his believability with wrong forecast he made for Telangana Elections 2018. Open would quit offering significance to his overviews any longer.
- YSRCP Leader Counter Attack on TDP Chief Security Checks in Airport
- What Is the Result Of YS Jagan First Approach On AP Special Category Status
- First Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Became An Ordinary Man Today
- YSRCP Firebrand MLA Demands for Apology from TDP Chief
- The AP’s Assembly Sessions has Ended With YS Jagan and CBN’s Self Target