Recently released YSr bio-pic ‘Yatra’ tosses a light on the sensible circumstance in United AP preceding 2004 Elections and what has changed after YS Rajasekhar Reddy turned into the Chief Minister. Plans like Arogya Shri, Increase of Pension up to Rs 1,000, Fee Reimbursement, Free Electricity for Farmers, Indiramma Gruhakalpa and Loans with 25% Percent Interest were executed by YSR.
Until 2004, Telugu Desam Party Government used to offer Rs 75 as Pension for 5-6 individuals in the town. New Member will be added to the recipients list on the off chance that anyone passes away. YSR changed this appalling framework not long after subsequent to shaping the legislature and expanded the benefits also.
In the previous 5 Years, TDP executed a considerable lot of the Welfare Schemes presented by YSR with new names. ‘Yatra’ will remind the general population that it was late YSR who brought those plans for their prosperity.
The message achieves progressively number of individuals with the accomplishment of the biopic. This is something which going to irritate the Ruling TDP in front of the 2019 Elections.
- Chandrababu And Pawan First Meet After The 2019 General Elections
- Russell – Rana Failed to Impress KKR Fans Against RCB
- IT Raids Are as Per Law , Not Related to Political vengeance : PM Modi
- People Are Shocked With The Reason Of Actress Photos On New Building
- Police Arrested 7 Persons on Cricket Betting During RCB vs KKR Match