Andhra Pradesh senior YSR congress Party leader Botsa Satyanarayana and Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy declared that Leader of opposition leader in Andhra Pradesh Assembly YS Jagan Mohan Reddy’s Praja Sankalpa Yatra would close by 10 January, 2019 at Ichchapuram in Srikakulam area.
Senior poliutical leaders said the YSRCP would arrange a dissent censuring the Center and State government’s frame of mind in actualizing bifurcation guarantees and agreeing the Special Category Status (SCS) to Andhra Pradesh, on 27 December in New Delhi.
YSR congress Party essential pioneers, MPs, previous MPs, MLAs, MLCs, State pioneers, constituencies organizers and specialists would take an interest in the dissent, he included.
Additionally, the gathering frameworks over the State would hold walkathons in all constituencies in help of YS Jagan’s padayatra, on 5, 6 and 7 January.
- YSRCP Leader Counter Attack on TDP Chief Security Checks in Airport
- What Is the Result Of YS Jagan First Approach On AP Special Category Status
- First Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Became An Ordinary Man Today
- YSRCP Firebrand MLA Demands for Apology from TDP Chief
- The AP’s Assembly Sessions has Ended With YS Jagan and CBN’s Self Target