Andhra Pradesh senior YSR congress Party leader Botsa Satyanarayana and Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy declared that Leader of opposition leader in Andhra Pradesh Assembly YS Jagan Mohan Reddy’s Praja Sankalpa Yatra would close by 10 January, 2019 at Ichchapuram in Srikakulam area.
Senior poliutical leaders said the YSRCP would arrange a dissent censuring the Center and State government’s frame of mind in actualizing bifurcation guarantees and agreeing the Special Category Status (SCS) to Andhra Pradesh, on 27 December in New Delhi.
YSR congress Party essential pioneers, MPs, previous MPs, MLAs, MLCs, State pioneers, constituencies organizers and specialists would take an interest in the dissent, he included.
Additionally, the gathering frameworks over the State would hold walkathons in all constituencies in help of YS Jagan’s padayatra, on 5, 6 and 7 January.
- General People Blended Response On YS Jagan – KTR’s Federal Front Meeting
- No Need of National Investigation Agency on YS Jagan Murder Attempt Case : Chandrababu
- Ramulamma Raised Her Voice In Support of YS Sharmila
- Is This The Return Gift to Chandrababu , KTR Meets YS Jagan for Federal Front
- Indian Railways Made Easy for The passengers to Load A complaints Online