After getting the Telangana Assembly Election results, TJS Chief Kodandaram vanished from the media . Prof Kodandaram acknowledged the elctions on the outcomes day and after that he didn’t make any remark or made an examination on the Failure in Telangana . At long last Kodandaram has turned out.
TJS Chief and Prof Kodandaram has refered to numerous explanations for the misfortune in assembly elections and furthermore reprimanded TPCC boss Uttam Kumar Reddy and Telangana TDP pioneer L Ramana. Kodandaram said that the postponement in finishing the hopefuls and getting late into the crusade cost the fantastic union, vanquish.
Telangana Congress Working president Uttam Kumar Reddy said two weeks is sufficient for crusade though Ramana said two weeks would do. Be that as it may, K Chandrashekar Rao was at that point cruising with the crusade, said Kodandaram.
He additionally opined that lion’s share of the competitors having a place with the fantastic collusion are new comers thus they have neglected to get peopleâ€™s trust in limited ability to focus .
- YSRCP Leader Counter Attack on TDP Chief Security Checks in Airport
- Persons Arrested for Spreading Negative Gossips on Missing Women
- Telangana People Shocked By Listening to This Missing News of Persons
- Telangana CM In Deep Trouble With AP CM YS Jagan’s Crucial Decision
- All Set for the Telangana New Secretariat Inauguration