KCR made everybody hang tight for quite a long time with the sort of methodology he received for setting up Cabinet. 15 days has gone since TRS held power, yet just Mahmood Ali was designated as Minister up until this point. TRS Cabinet Expansion is probably going to occur on December 30th, 2018.
Telangana CM K Chandrasekhar Rao wishes to offer Ministerial Berths for another 16 TRS MLAs. This time, He is quick to offer noticeable quality for Women MLAs to discount any extension for analysis. TRS Leadership is reflecting to offer Speaker Post and a Cabinet Berth as Women Quota. Padma Devender Goud could be favored by the TRS Leadership for one of the posts.
Neither previous Speaker Madhusudana Chary nor Four Ministers who confronted annihilation would be drafted. Two Former Ministers could likewise be denied Cabinet Berths in perspective of the 2019 Lok Sabha Polls. Indeed, even Ministry for KTR looks far fetched until further notice. MLAs speaking to the portions in Hyderabad and Mahbubnagar could be fortunate this time.
Danam Nagendar and Arikapudi Gandhi may progress toward becoming Ministers. Not to overlook Balka Suman who is well on the way to get bureau billet. Telangana CM K Chandrasekhar Rao will come back to Hyderabad finishing his across the country visit on December 27th.
- YSRCP Leader Counter Attack on TDP Chief Security Checks in Airport
- Persons Arrested for Spreading Negative Gossips on Missing Women
- Telangana People Shocked By Listening to This Missing News of Persons
- Telangana CM In Deep Trouble With AP CM YS Jagan’s Crucial Decision
- All Set for the Telangana New Secretariat Inauguration