New Telangana Cabinet could be built up amid the Sankranti Season if the media reports are to be accepted . Telangana Chief Minister has officially had talks with the TRS party senior pioneers on this issue. In the primary term, Most of the Senior Leaders got bureau billets and other critical posts.
Be that as it may, presently, KCR decided not to offer abundant inclination to the Senior-Most Leaders in the gathering. Nayini, Four Ministers and Ex-Speaker Madhusudana Chary who confronted vanquish won’t be accepted into the bureau. Clerical Berths for Talasani and few others look dubious.
TRS Cabinet in the second term will have KTR-check without a doubt as he could be hoisted as CM of Telangana sooner rather than later. Youth and Women would get more portrayal in the bureau. At first, Six Ministers will participate in the swearing-in function. Two Women and 3 Male Youth could be sufficiently fortunate to get the situation.
Telangana newly winning MPs Mallareddy and Balka Suman who challenged as MLAs could be enlisted into the bureau. Two Female MLAs could get Speaker/Deputy Speaker Post or Ministry why since Women stood steady of the decision party in the recently held general assembly elections .
- Is This The Return Gift to Chandrababu , KTR Meets YS Jagan for Federal Front
- Indian Railways Made Easy for The passengers to Load A complaints Online
- CM KCR’s One More “Homam” For The happiness of Telangana People
- We are Thinking About New Generation Cabinet in Telangana : KCR
- MEIL inaugurates safe drinking water scheme in Jamulapally