Senior Political Leader Lagadapati Rajagopal’s glimmer study on Telangana surveys is an biggest disaster as TRS is clearing the state. In a discourteous stun to Lagadapati and Prajakutami, individuals of Telangana has given an unmistakable order to TRS Chief K Chandrashekar Rao’s Telanagana.
While TRS is driving in 89 situates out of 119 seats, Congress is driving just in 17 seats while TDP is driving 2, BJP is driving in 4 seats and MIM is driving in 5 seats. Up until this point, TRS has won 1 situate from Jagityal and MIM has won 1 situate from Charminar.
In spite of Lagadapati’s review that anticipated 55 to 65 seats for Praja Kutami, 25 to 45 seats for TRS, 7 seats for BJP, the ebb and flow results are absolutely conversely as TRS is driving in 89 seats.
National media’s leave survey studies ended up being valid. India Today, Axis My India study that anticipated 79 to 91 seats to TRS has come near the Telangana Political Results.
- SERVOMAX LIMITED No Way Related to Avasarala Venkateswara Rao
- Lifting A River: The Kaleshwaram Lift Irrigation Scheme
- CM KCR appeals Junior doctors to withdraw strike
- MEIL imports 11 Cryogenic tanks for Telangana govt to mitigate O2 crunch
- MEIL to augment supply of oxygen by 35 lakh litres per day in Covid hit Telugu States
- Now Megha gas in Telangana